Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Passion Test

Hello again,

I just found a website called The Passion Test: www. thepassiontest.com, which is all about giving you a wake up call on following your dreams. On the website is a little--as in short-- test you can take that will give you a few wise words of analysis on following your passion. And a few words of wake up call if you are not living the life of your dreams. Naturally the website owner is a speaker and writer, with a book out, and if you bet it is called The Passion Test, you're right. I haven't read the book, so I can't endorse it here, but I might check it out. I took the test and got a few good pointers, that's why I mention it here. So, the questions for the day: ARE YOU DOING WHAT YOU LOVE? IF NOT, WHY NOT?

Francine Marie-Sheppard
hello@francinemarie.com
www.soulspsychic.com

No comments: